Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The world really is flat...

I can't help but think about this book that I am reading at the moment, The World is Flat. I often do writing workshops and talk about some of the things good writers do. One of the things good writers do a lot is wonder. Life after death, supernatural events, where is that ant going? As a child, it was the thought of infinity that kept me up at night-restless. Could something really go on forever? How was that possible? My current fascination is how easy it is to create pointless, rambling website, such as this one. Why are there so many free sites? How many websites are there at the moment. This is my adult version of battling the concept of infinity. The prehistoric ages, pre 1995, where have you gone?
Anyway, enough babble. Here are some pictures for you Andrea. :)